Hi, I’m Phuc Duong.
I’m 25 years old and currently living in Viet Nam with my beautiful wife, my lovely daughter and an adorable poodle dog named “Joe”. We are very happy!
I’ve been a full-time affiliate marketer since 2016.
Trust me – I’ve been through A LOT.
And just like everyone else.
Success didn’t come easy.
My family and friends didn’t believe in me.
They thought I was delusional.
They even made fun of me.
“You would never be able to make any money online!”
“Are you scamming people on the internet?”
“Making money online is not real. Please stop dreaming!”
But I never wanted to give up.
My Story: How I Got To Where I’m Today
After dropping out of college in 2015, I started my first website (before that I was a freelancer) as a travel blog. I shared my journey, reviewed some good places to travel or some good hotels to stay for everyone.
I also linked a Google Adsense account, Booking.com affiliate program (hotel booking) and Accesstrade affiliate program (VN affiliate network) with my blog to make money online and continue to travel.
Unfortunately…or “maybe fortunately”…in August, 2015 MY TRAVEL BLOG got hacked. I was about to give up and find a 9-5 job to stabilize my life at the time.
But “the miracle” of my life has appeared, I met my wife. She came and pulled me back from the “black hole”. So I decided to start over.
In my second blog, I still make money with Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing. I’ve written numerous tutorials and case studies sharing exactly what I did to build my previous travel blog for those who want a “laptop lifestyle” like me.
With this second blog, I made quite a bit of money as below to travel with my wife (or it could be much for any Vietnamese).
And then we went a lot of beautiful places together, such as:
- Thailand: Bangkok, Phuket, Phi Phi island (Phuket)
- Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi island
- Cambodia: Phnom Penh, Koh Rong Samloem island (Sihanoukville)
- Viet Nam: Da Lat, Nha Trang, Da Nang, Hoi An Ancient Town, Ho Chi Minh city, Ha Noi city, Vung Tau city, Moc Chau (Hoa Binh), Ha Long bay, Can Tho, Sapa (Lao Cai).
But there was an unexpected incident for me in late 2018, I had to sell this second blog again to pay hospital fees and cover my life. What a sad story!
After that, it seemed like I gave up completely. I began to look for a “stable” job once again. Find, find and find, …
I finally found an SEO management position at a marketing company. After about 3 months working here, I am no longer myself. I’m really bored with this job but I don’t dare “stand up”. Because I’m afraid I will fail again.
But my wife once again was the one who “woke me up”.
And amNewsfeed.com (Affiliate Marketing Newsfeed) was born. I continue to pursue Affiliate Marketing.
But at this blog, I will share all the knowledge about affiliate marketing that I know. Unlike most people who only talk about their successes, I’ll also share my failures and the lessons I learned along the way too.
Here you’ll also find many Powerful tools, Marketing courses, plugins or Internet Marketing software released by many top online entrepreneurs which gave me pretty good results on the way of internet marketing.
Thank you for being here with me!
Founder of amNewsfeed.com
Want To Contact Me?
My Recent Posts
- Traffic Trapper 2.0 Review: Highly Targeted Free Traffic On Autopilot
- AutoTraffixPro Review: Every Affiliate Marketers Needs This
- Smarketo Review: Perfect Online Marketing Solution
- Create by Vidello Review: Create ‘High Converting’ Videos in 60s
- [YIVE] Your Instant Video Empire Review: Don’t Buy Without My Review
- StoryReel Review: Reach Billions of Customers With StoryReel
- SnapiShop Review: Never Pay Monthly Fees To Shopify Again